Monday 23 May 2011

LOVING

 Many a times we find ourselves feeling sorry and crying over the fact that we give out so much love and care in all forms; emotionally,financially,spiritually,physically, and psychologically, yet we never get it back the same way we did.
Come on wipe your tears, I understand how you feel perfectly and I have been on that road before.
I hope you know by now that the world we live in is not a fair place and unfortunately people who give a lot out don't get it back the  same way they did.
I used to cry over the same thing sometime ago because i felt like i love and care a lot about people and I don't get it back.
I make people feel special and  happy even on their birthdays and yet no one even remembers mine.Trust me  it such a painful experience and if u don't take care you might stop doing good. But hey you gotta live with it. It surely is a hard pill to swallow but you have to.
Guess what I discovered which made me stop crying over that...i read a book entitled LIVING,LOVING AND LEARNING,written by Leo Buscaglia,PhD. and  the author made a very significant point that I had to ponder over several times and and i was very happy I read that book.
The author said "give love because you love to but not because you expect to be loved back,if you give expecting something in return,you are sure to be unhappy". From this i learnt that i have give out and not expect anything in return, and I'm sure to never get dissapointed. Hence I put that into action and i can tell you am a happier person now because I give and I don't expect in return  so when i actually get  to receive back its like a surprise present and trust me it feels much much better.
 Based on ma personal experience and the little I have shared with you, I encourage you to wipe off your tears. Do not be discouraged at all in doing good and showing love to people. Keep smiling and  you just do not know who out there you  can make happy or even save because you smiled and showed love to them. God bless you and interprete this very well to you and help put your heart at rest.

5 comments:

  1. good piece of encouragement to keep loving.the part that touches me most is"love because you love to but not because you expect to be loved back,if you give expecting something in return,you are sure to be unhappy".keep witting more of this and you will wipe more tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnx a lot Mr anonymous. keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and profound! i know exactly what you talking about, i have walked that path several times, now im a better person, i love selflessly, i actually went on to learn that attachment to everything in this material world is a source of sorrow! so i detach myself and give unconditionally, the price we pay for expectation is utter disappointment....Good spill,....love it, in-case this appears to be another anonymous, pls know that this is "3.5" lool Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyy 3.5" gud to know u read this.really appreciate the comment. keep reading and keep the support.lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to read this again, for clarification, i seem to have forgotten, nice reminder. You know how to walk the talk. good on you. keep it up. xxx 3.5" lol

    ReplyDelete